Dulwich Hill Football Club
The first clubhouse of the association was located in Dulwich Hill, so its members decided to adopt Dulwich Hill as the official name of the association’s football club. After all, it all startted in Dulwich Hill…
The founding members of the association shared a passion for soccer and saw the local soccer competition as a vehicle for the integration of new settlers into the Australian way of life and at the same time increase the local exposure in New South Wales to Portuguese speaking peoples.
Today, Dulwich Hill Football Club has 7 teams competing in National Premier League, three adults teams and four youth teams.
- Youth: NPL2 (under 13, under 14, under 15 and under 16)
- Adult: NPL3 (under 18, under 20 and 1st team)
The 1st team of the Dulwich Hill Football Club has had mixed successes in the NPL3 competition, which it has:
- Disputed the Grand Final three times (1988, 2008 and 2009).
- Won the Grande Final once (1988)
- Finished minor premiers twice (1988 & 2009)
- Finished runners-up once (2013).